Cave Tubing: San Ignacio
Cave tubing the most exciting tour adventure in Belize an experience thru the jungles, caves and river like the famous Indiana Jones. Arrive at the national park of Nohoch Chen, and get geared up with your headlights, inner tubes and life vests and start your hike thru the lush rainforest as did the ancient Mayas into the abyss of Xibalba (caves). Enjoy a bath in the sacred river of caves branch and prepare your journey thru the underworld as you defeat the nine lords and exit into a new form of life as the native Indians believed. As, you tube down the river look at the mysterious art work in the caves that Mother Nature has done; and enjoy the scenic view of the open river with the beautiful flora and fauna that surrounds you.
- Time : 9:00 a.m - 2:00 p.m
- Per Person Price : $105.00
- Minimum : 2 persons (private tour)
- What's Included : Lunch, Water, Personal guide, Transportation, Park Fees, Tubes, Head lamps, and Life Vest, Three Cave system
- Important : For pickup/drop off beyond 1.5 miles outside of San Ignacio Town and additional fee starting at $15 per person will applied